PWS News & Stories
- The official theme of the 2019 World Oral Health Day (WOHD) campaign is ‘Say Ahh: Act on Mouth Health’. ‘Say Ahh: Act on Mouth Health’ motivates […]
- Project CACA is a child centric, preventive and holistic project against Child Abuse in general Child Sexual Abuse in particular, child rights and gender equality. It […]
- Leadership and University Preparation course in Cambridge University, 7th-20th July and 21st July-3rd August 2019. This summer, PWS students (13-18 year olds) have a unique opportunity […]
- Organized by Knowledge@Wharton High School (KWHS), the Global Young Leaders Academy (GYLA) is an intensive Two Week Summer Program. Students must be at least 15 years […]
- The Alumni meet is an event for old relationships to be cherished, celebrated and refreshed and new ones to be formed. It is a time of […]
PWS Success Stories
- Partap World school, Pathankot has been selected to be conferred the most prestigious school award as a GREAT PLACE TO STUDY and be certified as a […]
- PWS awarded at Education Summit ‘Schools of Excellence’ News18 by Director – School Education Board – Punjab. Thanks to Parents and entire fraternity for their continued […]
- NDA Exam 2019 is an examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission twice a year (once in April and once in September) for admission to the […]
- Akshay SinghAn outspoken, fiercely independent-minded, uncommonly talented high school student of Partap world school, Pathankot -Akshay Singh, an artist with work already exhibited in public, was […]
- The Chartered Accountancy qualification opens the door to a vast range of exciting career opportunities, in every sector of business and finance, both in India and […]
Continuous Professional Development of Teachers
- December 24, 2018
- December 23, 2018
- December 23, 2018
- December 17, 2018
Offering Endless Opportunities.
Classrooms, Labs & Library
Science laboratories are specifically equipped so as to encourage pupils to develop a scientific aptitude by providing them complete access to experimental tools and variety of apparatus required in teaching Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects, strictly as per CBSE norms.
Our approach towards education is encapsulated in the words of the Greek historian Plutarch:
The mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be ignitedWe want our students to discover their passion,and pursue it for the sheer joy of the intellectual journey . No amount of rote learning or spoon feeding facts simply to pass exams can compare with the excitement of exploring a subject that fascinates and engages you, making learning adventure, not a chore. “ The mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be ignited” .
Welcome to Partap World School, the best boarding school in Punjab; we are proud to be recognized as one the prestigious and the best school in North India. Our main aim is to not only make students excel in academics but to also transform them completely to become better individuals. Being the best school in Pathankot, we are known for our state of the art facilities and discipline. We are counted among the top 10 schools in Punjab and are highly reputed for our systematic education system. So if you are looking for top day boarding school in India, contact us for admission right away. Students will surely have a wonderful and a disciplined life in this best school in Punjab..