PWS Launched Overseas Admissions & Scholarships CellJuly 26, 2018
Students participated in the debate competitionJuly 27, 2018
Boarding schools are home away from home. Why should you consider sending your child to boarding school? Boarding school is an opportunity for students to learn a number of life skills while having access to a high-quality education. The advantages that come with boarding school will pay off in the long term. However, what makes most boarding schools work well is the vast number of activities, programs, and challenges available to students on a daily basis.
Students from different backgrounds, places, religion unites at PWS
The typical boarding school student is one who wants to embrace this huge opportunity they’ve been afforded: to live in a community where learning, personal growth and exploration are top priority; where programs and activities are abundant; where making friends is paramount; and where success is celebrated. There are many reasons to go to a boarding school here are some of the reasons why boarding schools are better for the children:
- INDIVIDUAL ATTENTION: Small classes allow teachers to provide individualized attention and the students have plenty of access to their teachers. Boarding schools, as a rule, are not very large this way you cannot hide in a class that small. You have to participate. You will get called upon for your response. You will never just be a number in a boarding school.
- LEARNING ONE’S RESPONSIBILITY: One have to learn to get along with others because it is a community and learns to be responsible for one’s own actions because one gets bound by an honor or discipline code of some kind. In boarding schools children are used to do their own work and also work hard compared to students who live with their parents .The kids who live with their parents are dependent upon their parents for every thing and they are also very lazy and do not think about anything except themselves.
- EASY ACCESS TO FACILITY: Being in a school all the time allows children full access to its facilities. This is a good for creating a learning as pupils can have access to libraries, computer, and teachers while doing their home work.
- DISCUSSION BASED LEARNING: Learning is discussion-based not lecture-based; intense conversation in the classroom makes the class exciting. One makes connections and discoveries which were never imagined. Discussion brings more confidence and the fear of interacting with others is reduced.
- ART PROGRAMMES AND ART FACILITIES: Theater, dance, music, fine arts, in short, anything and everything artistic is part of the opportunity which awaits you at most boarding schools. Several schools have magnificent performing arts centers and museums.Orchestras and jazz ensembles will give you many opportunities to use your musical talents.
- SPORTS FACILITIES: Most boarding schools have amazing sports facilities. The students who are more active in any of the sport can excel in that particular sport by being in a boarding school.
These are some reasons why the boarding schools are better for children and there will be doubtless other many reasons too.